INTERNATIONAL CSR & SUSTAINABILITY SUMMIT 2021
This year's International Responsibility Summit will discuss topics such as diversity and inclusion, carbon neutrality, and post-Covid ESG etc., leading everyone to grasp sustainable trends and create sustainable solutions.
The Summit aims to gather the world’s top CSR experts and practitioners to engage in the most stirring conversations in CSR today, while providing a platform for attendees to strengthen ties and identify opportunities to shape Asia towards a more sustainable and progressive market.
09:45 CHAIRMAN WELCOME ADDRESS
10.00 – 10.30AM | RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS KEYNOTE
Stepping up Sustainability Actions: Leading with Purpose For A Green and Inclusive Future
The pandemic has revealed to the world the fragility of our society. How do we call for leaders to be guardians of Sustainability and take intentional steps to step up climate actions, upgrading social and human commitments, and lead in this economic transformation to advance a more inclusive and clean economy?
- Upgrading capitalism to fight against the challenges facing society so that we serve all stakeholder groups
- Taking measures to evolve and new business model deliver a more impactful change
- How to attract more talent to engage in sustainability roles
- Dismantling systemic inequalities that affects your chain of stakeholders
10.30 – 11.00AM | CARBON KEYNOTE
Revolutionising Carbon Neutrality: The Role of Carbon Offsets in Your Climate Strategy
By 2030, we have to have halved global green gas emissions, and we have less than 10 years to do so. Unless more businesses jump on-board to lower their emissions in their region, the world will fail to reach the GHG reduction targets. Hear how can carbon offsetting help companies play a role in fighting climate change and deliver competitive advantage.
- What is the role of SMEs in reversing climate crisis?
- Policies, regulations, and various investments in place for carbon offsets
- Pricing strategy for a fair and competitive carbon price
- Prioritising positive change that addresses the impacts that matter to their industries and regions
11.00 – 11.30AM | CLIMATE KEYNOTE
Time is Running Out: How Companies Can Run the Race To Zero
To compete and win in this net-zero economy, business leaders must have a net-zero plan to be in the race. Since the launch of “Race to Zero” by UN, companies and investors are expected to set higher standards to their net-zero efforts to accelerate towards a clean and low carbon future.
- Circularity Journey: Rethinking Circular strategies
- Sustainable solutions to embark on a journey towards a clean and low-carbon future
- Aligning business models to be compatible with net-zero economy
- Raising ambitions on SDGs to advance sustainability ambitions
11.30AM – 12.30PM | ESG FIRESIDE CHAT
Powering-Up Your ESG: From Strategy to Action
How has the pandemic affected the current state of ESG? Investors are increasingly considering ESG now a determining factor for a company’s success. How do we fully integrate ESG factors into decision making with a spotlight on the ‘S’ in ESG?
- Structuring inclusive capitalism to forge stronger, more equitable, and more sustainable foundation
- How do we put more value in the ‘S’ to advance equity?
- Recognising and demolishing any grey areas that are affecting your ESG performance
- Setting up your own ESG playbook: More ambitious targets for greater impact
- The growth of sustainability bond markets: Green bonds and social bonds
2.00 - 2.30PM | TECHNOLOGY SESSION
Levelling-Up your Sustainability Agenda Through Emerging Technologies to Stay Ahead
Technology is increasingly playing a more pivotal role in advancing a sustainable future. How can data and technology serve businesses in realising their sustainability goals?
- How innovative technologies are helping businesses to reduce emissions and solidifying their circularity journey
- How can sustainability teams best employ technology?
- Can technologies enable diversity across business practices?
- How global digitalisation holds the answer to a sustainable future
- To fuel partnerships - to form collective actions against climate change.
2.30 – 3.00PM | WORKFORCE KEYNOTE
Implementing A Successful DE&I (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) Strategy that Creates Impact
The pandemic has revealed a need for a more diverse and inclusive world, this includes the workplace too. A global rise in collective social justice actions shifted expectations for the DE&I initiatives. Instituting a stronger diversity and inclusion culture to drive employee engagement that leads to higher performance teams, which in turn drives profitability.
- A business case for instituting a diversity and inclusion culture for long-term value
- Rebuilding your diversity and inclusion program to help employees navigate through uncertainties
- Ensure equal access to career development programs and build gender equality, acknowledge biases, and embrace differences.
- Developing shared values and common ground into your program
3.00 – 4.00PM | CLIMATE FIRESIDE CHAT
Speeding Up Climate Actions Through Effective Coalition In A Post-Covid World
The key for 2021 and beyond is critical in delivering a net zero carbon future. For a collective action against climate change, it’s time for companies, investors & governments to forge innovative partnerships and coalitions across boundaries to make big things happen, fast. The session will underscore how the private sectors is forming innovative coalitions as a collective action against climate change.
- Inspiring Integrated approach and transformative action to achieve Net Zero Carbon Target
- Growing purpose driven and cross-sectoral coalitions to foster emission reductions
- Fuelling partnerships to form collaborative actions against climate change by enabling cutting edge technologies
- What are the main challenges in coalitions across boundaries?
About Enterprise Asia
Enterprise Asia is a leading non-governmental organisation in pursuit of creating an Asia that is rich in entrepreneurship as an engine towards sustainable and progressive economic and social development within a world of economic equality. Its two pillars of existence are investment in people and responsible entrepreneurship. Enterprise Asia works with governments, NGOs and other organisations to promote competitiveness and entrepreneurial development, in uplifting the economic status of people across Asia and in ensuring a legacy of hope, innovation and courage for the future generation.